Thursday, April 3, 2008

Whose in control

  • I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
  • I shall fear only God.
  • I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
  • I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
  • I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.”

Notice that all of Gandhi’s resolutions begin with the word “I,” which is an excellent reminder that you only have control over yourself, right now in this moment. If you focus your intentions on something that YOU can change, you will likely be successful. But if you focus on wanting to change the behaviors of others, your efforts may fall on deaf ears.


Yes, we are well on our way. You see, it only takes 10 percent of the public to be conscious of the truth, as once that level is reached it will tend to spread like wildfire through the population. Once that percentage of people know the truth, change is inevitable and unstoppable..
"In a gentle way you can shake the world."

Ghandi

No comments: