Monday, September 1, 2008

Breakfast at The Stangs

Today we had yummy crepes at Jay and Tam's ...what a treat with an inoperable kitchen at home it's so nice to enjoy the sunshine and "Clobber" with the kids.
So what's "Clobber"???? a fun card game that allows you to "clobber" not each other but the cards!!!!..although the hands can take a beating depending on whose clobbering!
Games are such a great way to get to know people and their personalities.
Ask me how to play if you need a new way of expressing some emtoions.

it's a beautful sunshiny day and we are enjoying the last day before school begins!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool I wish I could have been there!

whereyouleadme said...

Hi Mikayala

It would have been extra special if you were there too.!!!

luv you
grandma linda

Roo said...

linda!!!!!!!!!!! you are the blogging queen!! I LOVE IT! AND I LOVE YOU! welcome!