Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Life

a friend sent me this Cannes award winning short film for 2008.

Last night ,I actually was thinking of sending her an e-mail to let her know i didn't want all these forwards i was receiving and this morning here was another one in my inbox!
It changed my day ...WORDS really do form thoughts which turn into beliefs which turn into actions , habits and lifestyle... so today i'm thinking a review of my thoughts could change my whole life!!! click on the second picture to watch the video clip..it could be a life changing day.

i need a little help with these downloads though ..maybe i'm not using the right gadget tool I just wanted the one movie clip

and by the way thanks dear friend..you sent me new life today..i guess the delete button isnt too hard to press!

4 comments:

Roo said...

that's great linda. i have gone through similar things...where i've almost emailed someone to ask to be taken off "the list" and then something will grip my heart and i wonder -- maybe God is asking them to send this to me?

sometimes i think this must be the case.
and maybe not everytime but i don't want to miss those special times so....i decided not to email her. i'm still on "the list".

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hay Linda those kids in the hat sure are cute! Do you know who they are? :) :) :)( he he he)

whereyouleadme said...

they sure look familiar and kinda cute..can you help me out here Mikayala???