Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Brain Freeze

Right now I have brain freeze.or at least that is what it feels like. I've been working with numbers for the better part of the day and my head feels like it's crammed full> BUT i know and have heard that we only use a very small portion of our brains...so how come this one is not co-operating anymore???

AHA.it's a muscle and needs to be exercised...like a few other muscles in this bod of mine!
I guess it's just making it's point...what you don't use resists use ! I think i'd much rather exercise it in other ways though..balancing books is no small task. Hats off to all you bookkeepers out there!
Here's to a good night's rest

1 comment:

Roo said...

oh man. i know...numbers make me CRAZY! and you can imagine what that looks like cuz i'm ALREADY crazy. hehe.