Monday, October 6, 2008

and then there was none!!!!



i thought i had self-control ...it seemed to slip away every time i took another" one" out of the box .
I can do it i told myself after taking "a few" out of the box and leaving the box downstairs in the cupboard far from the computer room i was in..aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...just "one" more.......
back down again ............ another handful...okay that's it!!! ..no more..that should satisfy this little sweet craving i have...well just one last one..back down again to that cupboard.... hhhhhhmmmmm....might as well take that BOX up with me and keep it in the computer room ..just in case i want some more tomorrow or the next day...... HAHAHa..
mmmmmmmm...sooooo good..just one more...mmmmmm..okay another......tummy beginning to feel a little chocolated out...mmmmmm but mmmmm..one last one...
hhhmmmm
only" two" left..well one more...AWWWWWWWWWW mine as well eat that last one can't leave one little cashew in the box all alone !!!
It may as well join the rest of them in my not feeling so good tum tum !!!


I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE BOX...IN LESS THAN 5 mins i'm certain..
YUCK
not feeling so great now!

Self control is a very fine way to go..so i think i'll just control myself ...next time:):)
Thanks Jenaya and Mikayla for all those fine boxes of chocolates....do you think you could help me out with the self-control ..maybe we could eat them together next time!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha! mama's home readers- if you are interested in experiencing this kind of self control delima first hand, you can contact my daughter Mikayla on her blog www.aplaceformikaylagrace.blogspot.com , she will be happy to set you up with your very own box of chocolate cashews...

whereyouleadme said...

now that's resourceful advertising at it's best! You do have an entrepreneurial spirit don't you!!

hope she gets some sales from my dilemma..

hugs

Levecks said...

funny.. that same thing happend to me.. haha

Jenaya said...

hey grandma that also
happened to me too!!!!
xoxox love jenaya

whereyouleadme said...

i guess it runs in the family hey guys!!!

Anonymous said...

you`re making me drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!